Thursday, December 8, 2016
Check out your first CrossFit class for FREE today!
It's cold outside! Make yourself a warm beverage! Supplies are on the counter!
4 rounds for reps
1 min max KBS 53/35
1 min max Push Ups
1 min max Box Overs 24/20
1 min max Single Unders
1 min Rest
2 min calf stretch each leg
Accumulate 1 min side elbow plank each side.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
EMOM 6 min
even: 3-5 supine ring rows (30X3)
odd: 20 hollow rocks
5 ring dips
15 Toes to Bar
45 air squats
Rest minimum of 2 minutes, repeat for 5 cycles.
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Meet TJ- one of our coaches and athletes!
1. When did you start Cf? Officially Aug 2012 (Bootleg - Aug 2010
2. What is your favorite class time? 4:30PM
3. What is your favorite cheat meal or wod fuel? Cane's Chicken
4. What do you do outside of CrossFit? I'm a high school teacher
5. Family? Not Yet
6. What motivates you or inspires you in life? Either not letting my father down or the fear of failure.
7. What is your favorite workout, skill, or lift? My favorite WOD (Girl) is Grace, Favorite life is Snatch, Favorite is Hand Stand Walk
8. What sports/hobbies are you into? Or what sports did you do as a kid? I really enjoyed Football and Baseball growing up, right now I really enjoy hunting big game.
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanting a be a professional athlete when I was a kid. Now that I'm grown, I want to be a professional CrossFit athlete.
Monday, December 5, 2016
Saturday, December 3, 2016
4 rounds for time of:
100 ft walking lunge
100 ft bear crawl
50 plank jacks
OPEN GYM DATES & TIMESSaturday 12/3 7:30am-9:30am
Tuesday 12/6 9am-11am
Saturday 12/17 7:30am-9:30am
Monday 12/19 4:30pm-8:00pm
Wednesday 12/28 5am-7am
Open Gym Rules
Check in with the coach on duty and let him or her know what your workout plan is for your Open gym session. This is subject to interpretation by the coach on staff, and we reserve the coach’s right to stop any unsafe activity at any time.
- Open gym is included as part of an Unlimited Membership or can count as 1 of your classes per week if enrolled in a 3x or 2x weekly membership.
- For 3x or 2x weekly athletes, additional Open gym passes can be purchased for $5/day.
- Open gym is not a coached session. A coach will be on premises, but no class will be led.
- Open gym may often be offered at the same time as another class. The scheduled class will be given first use of the equipment, stereo, and clock.
- The on-duty coach reserves the right to change or stop athletes’ activities at any time.
- No Hero WODs
- No max effort Olympic lift movements
Friday, December 2, 2016
|Check out little Asa's balance class!|