We have two awesome challenges starting December 1-December 31st for our CrossFit North Mesquite members! Choose one or do both!
1. The Facebook Check in Challenge
2. The 2015 Holiday WOD Challenge
Facebook Check in Challenge Rules:
Check into CrossFit North Mesquite on Facebook every time you attend a class with us! At the end of the month, we will reward the person/people with the most check ins with a really cool prize! Hint: winners of previous social media challenges won discounts on their monthly CrossFit tuition!
2015 Holiday WOD Challenge:
We are going to do a 12 workout challenge in December! We will do most of the workouts in our regular classes, but you’ll be on your own for some.
2015 Holiday WOD Challenge t-shirts will be available for purchase, so you can buy one if you don’t want to wait until Dec 31st. If you complete the challenge following all of the rules outlined below and already purchased a t-shirt, we will discount your monthly membership for the amount of the t -shirt that you purchased in January!
Rules of the Holiday WOD Challenge:
- Complete each workout
- Post your results on the CrossFit North Mesquite blog on the day of completion of the WOD. Posts after the date of completion will not count.
- Post your results on CrossFit North Mesquite's Facebook or Instagram page on the day of completion of the WOD. #CrossFitNorthesquite
- Update the Holiday challenge board at the gym!
* We will have a few open gym/make up wod days so don't stress if you miss a class.* All rules must be followed in order to win the t shirt. We know that it can be difficult to make it to class due to hectic schedules. We know that sometimes it can be difficult to remember to post your results. However, there will be no exceptions to win a t shirt. If you want to participate but don't end up winning you can buy a 2015 Holiday WOD Challenge t-shit.