3 Rounds, not timed:
10 weighted pistols (you choose weight)
50ft handstand walk
10 min AMRAP
7 Thrusters 75/55
7 CTB Pull Ups
The 2016 Holiday WOD Challenge starts Thursday!
As a courtesy to you, here are the WODs and event dates so that you can mark your calendars! Green WODs will be programmed in our classes on the dates scheduled. You are on your own for the red WODs! You can do them at home, before or after class, or at OPEN GYM (see rules of open gym below).
1. Cindy Dec 1 (compare to 9/10/15)
2. Fran Dec 4 (compare to Fran 5/8/2015)
3. Karen Dec 12 (compare to 12/7/15)
4. Grace Dec 16 (compare to 9/16/15)
5. Diane Dec 20(compare to 10/10/14)
6. Filthy Fifty Dec 27(compare to 2/2/16)
7. 5K row
8. 200 double unders for time
9. Jerry 1 mile run, 2k row, 1 mile run
10. 100 burpees for time
11. Sit Up Cindy: 20 min AMRAP of 5 push ups, 10 sit ups, 15 air squats
12. Tosh: 3 rounds for time of 200m-400m-600m row or run, rest=work
If you miss a "Green" WOD, you can make it up at OPEN GYM.
Please read the OPEN GYM RULES
OPEN GYM DATES & TIMES
Saturday 12/3 7:30am-9:30am
Tuesday 12/6 9am-11am
Saturday 12/17 7:30am-9:30am
Monday 12/19 4:30pm-8:00pm
Wednesday 12/28 5am-7am
Open Gym Rules
Check in with the coach on duty and let him or her know what your workout plan is for your Open gym session. This is subject to interpretation by the coach on staff, and we reserve the coach’s right to stop any unsafe activity at any time.
- Open gym is included as part of an Unlimited Membership or can count as 1 of your classes per week if enrolled in a 3x or 2x weekly membership.
- For 3x or 2x weekly athletes, additional Open gym passes can be purchased for $5/day.
- Open gym is not a coached session. A coach will be on premises, but no class will be led.
- Open gym may often be offered at the same time as another class. The scheduled class will be given first use of the equipment, stereo, and clock.
- The on-duty coach reserves the right to change or stop athletes’ activities at any time.
- No Hero WODs
- No max effort Olympic lift movements