Meet TJ- one of our coaches and athletes!
1. When did you start Cf? Officially Aug 2012 (Bootleg - Aug 2010
2. What is your favorite class time? 4:30PM
3. What is your favorite cheat meal or wod fuel? Cane's Chicken
4. What do you do outside of CrossFit? I'm a high school teacher
5. Family? Not Yet
6. What motivates you or inspires you in life? Either not letting my father down or the fear of failure.
7. What is your favorite workout, skill, or lift? My favorite WOD (Girl) is Grace, Favorite life is Snatch, Favorite is Hand Stand Walk
8. What sports/hobbies are you into? Or what sports did you do as a kid? I really enjoyed Football and Baseball growing up, right now I really enjoy hunting big game.
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanting a be a professional athlete when I was a kid. Now that I'm grown, I want to be a professional CrossFit athlete.